Last night Felix and I were wrestling and he pulled out some serious pro-wrestling moves. I was lying on my back and he would belly-flop onto me, arms flying like he was slapping the mat. "Body slam!" I told him. "Daddy slam!" he repeated back to me, which is probably just as well...I don't want him pro-wrestling just anybody....
But I think my favorite move was when he would stand on my stomach, hold my hands to steady himself, and run in place. Felix, Marya, and I were all laughing hysterically.
On a sweeter note, Felix is starting to share things. His favorite toys are "spinning toys" -- stackable spinners that Sean and Kirstin gave us, that sit on a motorized blower (the air makes them whirl around). He's starting to share them, but difficulty with pronouns has morphed into difficulty with prepositions. Handing a spinning toy to Marya, he says: "Hold spinning toy for Mommy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to a demonstration of Felix running in place on your stomach, Keir. That's classic.
I wish I had video of that!
Post a Comment