...thinks, "So this is that solid food everyone says is so great."
And enjoys an October-like morning at the lake (today).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Solid food, WOW. I think is likes cereal, certainly, his Marya's finger. Thanks for the three photos. And, you are right, it does look like October. Geez. I love your smile Cosmo.
I think we'll steal that last photo, enlarge it, frame it, hang it on the wall...and point out to all visitors how Cosmo's eyes follow us around the room. Clearly he is enamored of us!! Because we're so beautiful and have such great smiles. (Oh wait. Other way around.) Auntie Kirstin
2 comments:
Solid food, WOW. I think is likes cereal, certainly, his Marya's finger. Thanks for the three photos. And, you are right, it does look like October. Geez.
I love your smile Cosmo.
I think we'll steal that last photo, enlarge it, frame it, hang it on the wall...and point out to all visitors how Cosmo's eyes follow us around the room. Clearly he is enamored of us!! Because we're so beautiful and have such great smiles. (Oh wait. Other way around.)
Auntie Kirstin
Post a Comment