Sunday, February 04, 2007

Photos from December

All right, it's been a ridiculously long time since we've updated the blog. Way back before Christmas, I tried to post these photos five times in a row and Blogger kept crashing. But I really like 'em, so here they are:








Cosmo's angelic halo of hair. It's finally starting to lie down now -- a little.













Felix, also angelic.














There's something about laundry baskets that makes kids really happy. Cats, too. My associations with laundry baskets are somewhat less smile-inducing.














Felix is getting ready to audition for a spot on Project Runway. This is my favorite ensemble.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all the photos and stories, Keir and Marya. Felix may be too young to sit through Lawrence of Arabia, Keir, but when I saw your "favorite ensemble" photo of Felix, my mind leapt back to your version of Lawrence. I'll bet Felix would enjoy seeing your most dramatic ensemble, but I don't know that I can put my hands on a photo immediately.

Anonymous said...

Angelic halo and angelic smile! Cosmo the charmer!