Today is my first day of family leave, and the stress of work is slowly starting to lift. The first step was taking Cosmo to Felix's school to watch the Fourth of July parade. It was very, very cute, and unfortunately I don't have pictures. I took a half dozen as the different classes were coming out, then noticed that my batteries were getting low, so turned off my camera to wait for Felix. After the first picture, the batteries died. I swapped them, took a picture, and those batteries died, too. (Forgot to charge them after New Orleans.) And just now I discovered to my chagrin that the camera didn't even have the juice to record either of the images.
We still had fun, but...argh!
The next step in achieving relaxation was watching Germany defeat Argentina after two overtimes. Cosmo seemed to enjoy it, and if I'm not mistaken, Germany's late equalizer was the first goal he ever saw scored. Aww....
Anyway, here's a picture I got before the batteries died, just to give you an idea of how cute the parade was.
No comments:
Post a Comment