oh my gosh! Baby Cosmo is growing up to be such a thoughtful yet wriggly fella. ti amo, Cosimo!
That's it! I'm playing hooky!
What a great idea, Marya! Having seen that look on his face myself, I can easily imagine that he's taking time to think things over.
Thanks, again for all you photos. I love the photos, especially, this new posting. HE IS BEAUTIFUL.Cosmo, you are charming. kisses.
Post a Comment
Being the adventures of two young boys in Chicago.
4 comments:
oh my gosh! Baby Cosmo is growing up to be such a thoughtful yet wriggly fella. ti amo, Cosimo!
That's it! I'm playing hooky!
What a great idea, Marya! Having seen that look on his face myself, I can easily imagine that he's taking time to think things over.
Thanks, again for all you photos. I love the photos, especially, this new posting. HE IS BEAUTIFUL.
Cosmo, you are charming. kisses.
Post a Comment