Friday, February 29, 2008

Five Makapieces

Cosmo: Makapiece! Makapiece! Funtasay! Funtasay! (Masterpiece! Masterpiece! Fun to say! Fun to say!)

*****

Art with your evening commute.

Felix: Daddy, I just had a great idea. I saw that the bus windows were foggy and I quickly started writing on them.

****

Felix was upset because he didn't want to meet a new babysitter.

Keir: Felix, she's not going to stay long. She's just coming over to say hi.
Felix: Will she just say "hi" and go?

*****

Felix, inspecting the vents under the windows of the bus.

F: Daddy, what are these for?
K: Well, I think that's where the heat comes out. Can you feel it?
F: (holding his hand over it) Yes--it's cold heat.

*****

Felix, looking out a restaurant into traffic.

F: U-H-A-U-L. What does that spell?
Marya: U-Haul. A long time ago, when your daddy and I lived in Montana, we put all of our stuff in a U-Haul truck and drove to Chicago.
F: Who were my mommy and daddy when you lived in Montana?

No comments: