Felix: Last night I just hopped up in bed and I hit my head and some of the ceiling squeezed into my head.
*****
Help with computers. (While I was puzzling over formatting or something.)
F: Daddy, if you want to print you have to click the button that says "print."
*****
At Grandma and Grandpa's house, singing, by request, "Holy Ground" (and probably getting the words wrong).
K: (singing) Fare thee well, my lovely Dinah
And a thousand times adieu
For we're going away from the holy ground
And the girls we all love true
F: (interrupting) Daddy, the girls I love so true are Paula and Roshni.
*****
Home at last.
Keir: Well, Felix, it's been a nice vacation and we had a lot of fun, but it's nice to be home, too, isn't it? Did you miss your friends?
Felix: Yes, I missed Paula. And Paula missed me. I think she's awfully sweet on me.
K: Well, you'll see Paula tomorrow. Roshni, too.
F: Yeah, I really love those girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment