Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Weights and Measures and Poop

Felix is interested in weights and measures. At the playground, after soccer on Saturday:

K: Felix, are you ready to go home?
F: No. I still have 44 pounds of energy left.

After dinner last week:

K: Are you done eating?
F: No. I'm only 9 centimeters full. When I'm 27 centimeters full, then I'll be done.

Cosmo loves singing. He has a lusty voice and a creative way with lyrics:

C: Take me out to the ballpoop
Take me out with the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and crackerpoop....

And:

C: When the dog toots
When the bee poops
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so poop!

Marya's favorite line, however, is this one:

Wild geese that fly with poop on their wings

Of course, we wouldn't dream of encouraging him by laughing.

No comments: