Not a moment's peace.
Keir: Felix, just back off! Keep your hands off your brother and leave him alone. I'm trying to make dinner and I can't do it when I have to keep separating you.
Felix: When I'm forty, I'll probably sound like you.
*****
At the petting zoo.
Keir: Felix, do you smell that? That's manure.
Felix: Yes, I smell it.
Keir: Do you know what manure is? Animal poop.
Felix: Eww.
Keir: Did you know that farmers use manure? When they plant seeds, they cover them in manure, and the manure helps the seeds grow faster.
Felix: You're crazy.
*****
Looking out the window of the bus.
Felix: That woman is smoking a cigarette!
Cosmo: She's bad!
Felix: Her lungs will get coated in tar, and they'll turn black!
Cosmo: And she will die!
Felix: And she's doing it right outside a hospital.
Cosmo: We have a book about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment