Monday, June 26, 2006

Splashing Water

We had a great weekend with Grandma Neva. It started out on Saturday with lots of 'splashing water' at Millenium Park.

On Sunday we splashed in the rain all around the neighborhood
and played with Felix's new tricycle. He pushed it quite skillfully around the block before he was ready to get on it. He giggled with excitement as I pushed him along and his feet went around with the pedals. He'll be racing ahead of us in no time!

Today was my first day back to work, boo-hoo. But Cosmo is in great hands with Grandma Neva.He's not a wee baby anymore...
We miss you, Keir.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaah.
Felix is driving.
Marya's back to work.
Cosmo is all grown up.
Keir is gone.

(I bet in Sweden, you get 3 years off, there are no business trips, and all children stay little till their Carters wear out....)

sniffingly,
Auntie Kirstin

Anonymous said...

The shot of Felix in the water at Millenium Park took me right back to the day when Felix made dozens of trips across the "pond" once he'd recovered from his surprise shower by the wall.

Cosmo is looking so much stronger already ... three cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hoorah, for grandma Neva!
Yea, for all the grandmas, aren't we the lucky ones?
Marya, thanks for all the photos. You are a great mom, and a brave one, too. I hope they are treating you well at work.

(Tell the kids to stop growing, until we see them this summer.)

Keir said...

I miss all of you! *sniff, sniff*

I'm playing out the string on the convention floor, checking my e-mail when I should be luring customers into the booth with a cheery smile...