Felix was also really proud that he was strong enough to lift his bike. This was followed by a monlogue that went something like this: "I'm so strong that, when I lift a hammer, even though I know it weighs something, if feels like it doesn't weigh anything."
Sunday, August 23, 2009
New Bikes!
Felix got his cast off the day we left for Montana. He wore a splint most of the time we were there--but less and less as he began to feel more comfortable without it. Last Wednesday, we got a thumbs-up from his doctor after a good X-ray and exam. We asked him when it would be OK for Felix to ride a bike again and he said, "Oh, probably not before 4:30." (It was 4:10.) Felix, however, wasn't sure he would be ready to ride until "probably November," but when we rescheduled a trip that had been postponed by his injury--to the bike store--he forgot to be worried. Both Felix and Cosmo love their new bikes.

Felix was also really proud that he was strong enough to lift his bike. This was followed by a monlogue that went something like this: "I'm so strong that, when I lift a hammer, even though I know it weighs something, if feels like it doesn't weigh anything."
Cosmo, too, proved that he is really strong:
In action:
Felix was also really proud that he was strong enough to lift his bike. This was followed by a monlogue that went something like this: "I'm so strong that, when I lift a hammer, even though I know it weighs something, if feels like it doesn't weigh anything."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool kids; groovy bikes. Or is it groovy kids and cool bikes? Can't wait to ride with you.
Grandpa Tom and
Grandma Jo
Post a Comment